Tuesday, January 25, 2011

waiting patiently

I am waiting patiently for my order from Naturally Curlydotcom. The thing that sucks about living here is that we are always so behind and backwards on everything. It is soooooo difficult to find products for my hair. There are so many products I want to try but I can't just necessarily run to the store and pick them up because the stores that carry the products are so limited. Alas, I will step down from my soapbox.

So for the time being I am a slave to UPS, FedEx and the US Postal system eating up my shipping fees as I wait patiently for my products.

I did my first twist out on my hair since my hair cut last week and although it was noticeably shorter it wasn't bad I got lots of compliments on how it turned out. And then today the rain came and that was the end of that so my plan tonight is to co-wash not sure about styling yet. But I will most certainly be accompanied by a video :) so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment