Monday, January 31, 2011

Hair Growth Challenge - adopting my staples

So I am participating in a couple of different hair growth challenges. I am really excited to see how long my hair can/ will grow this year. I know its possible most of my family has always had long  hair I just really have to continue to be disciplined, fight temptation to pull out my flat iron and keep pushing.

  • Still searching for the perfect shampoo. I have used and liked Deva no poo, mixed chicks and aubrey organics honeysuckle rose but not in love with any of them.
  • Conditioner- Aubrey Organics honeysuckle rose ( I add organic honey and coconut oil), Deva one condition
  • Deep Conditioner - Last week I tried Curly Junkie Curl Rehab as a deep conditioner and I was very pleased. I think this will be a staple product for me.
  • Moisturizers- Coconut oil, whipped shea butter, coconut curl products by komaza care, curly meringue by miss jessies
  • Styling Eco styler gel with olive oil, kizzy stay put pomade by carols daughter, deva anGel and set it free
I am takin biotin and prenatal vitamins daily and trying to remember to massage my scalp with essential oils nightly lets see. I will do a length check in a few weeks to see how much growth since my big mini chop

No comments:

Post a Comment