Thursday, July 14, 2011

Growing Healthy Hair

I found this on the Long Hair Care Forum and thought it would be great to share!

Still in the midst of my protective style challenge. I am in week 4, my week off. My goal by Christmas is 14-16 inches/ bra strap length.

April I was about SL now I am about APL almost there!

What am I doing to get there. Right now I am in Protective style mode. Pre-pooing with olive oil, Shampooing and Deep Conditioning weekly. Co-washing about 2x / week. I am also taking my vitamins (biotin, fish oil, flaxseed oil). I massage my scalp every other night with oils. Its growing so I must be doing something right. Only thing left is patience :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great article and photo for all of us newbies trying to figure out the acronyms :)

    ReplyDelete