Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CUSH Cosmetics! First Impressions

I recently had the opportunity to unearth a new Gem... Cush Cosmetics! Joe Parker of Cush Cosmetics reached out to me via Facebook and asked me to review the product. He personally contacted me and asked about my hair texture, curl pattern, porosity and recommended several products from the Cush line. A few weeks later I received a package with samples of the products. I got one use out of the samples that I tried that day. The end result was phenomenal. I got lots of compliments when I went to our meetup that night. I did a video review of the products that I tried so I won't go into too much detail I'll just share a link to that video.

I contacted Toni Parker since I had a few questions about the products that I had recieved and how to best use them. She was very sweet and very helpful! She recommended I start with:

Extreme Protein Reconstructive Leave In
Hair Treatment

This product contains wheat protein "because it reigns supreme when it comes to strengthening and repairing damaged hair. It penetrates the cortex and replenishes hair by adding cystine, which is an essential amino acid that gives the hair structure. "


Performance: Moisturizes, De-tangles, Repairs, Reconstructs, Conditions, Softens; And for An Added Bonus-It Extends Your Type 2-3 Curls When Left in Hair, Non-Sticky

Nutrients: Rich in Antioxidants: A, C, and E; vitamins D and K, Oleic Acid, Squalene, Carotenes, CoQ10, Flavonoids, Phytosterols, Lycopene

Hair Type: All Hair Types-Especially Damaged Uses: To Reconstruct/Repair Damaged Hair; Styling Aid for Curly Hair, Setting/Wrapping Lotion for Straight, Permed, or Chemically Treated Styles

Multiple Uses:
As a Reconstructor
-Use after a Chemical, Color or Thermal Treatment to Protect and Repair hair.
Gel Applications: Setting and Wrapping; Creating Locs; Cutting and Defining Curls; and sleek styles.  Extremely effective on hair type 2-3.
Mango Pomade



"combination of wheat germ oil, which straightens the hair and mango butter and coconut oil, which nourishes, moisturizes, and restores luster to the hair. "

PERFORMANCE:  Moisturizes, Repairs, Conditions, Softens; Straightens, Shines, Promotes Growth, Feels Light to Medium on Hair
NUTRIENTS:  Rich in Antioxidants: A, C, and E; vitamin D



  • my hair was hydrated little frizz (if I hadn't run out of the mango pomade probably would have been none)
  • the hold was soft but firm
  • my curls were well defined
  • less shr1inkage
  • volume!
would I buy these products again..... absolutely!

Check them out for yourself http://www.cushcosmetics.com/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment